Séon RO Seawolf is a compact, portable water purifier equipped with Reverse Osmosis (RO) and cutting-edge LED Ultra Violet (UVC) disinfection technology to produce great tasting drinking water direct from the sea.
Séon RO Seawolf was developed utilising proven technology to be a tough, simple to use portable water purification system. This compact water maker has a footprint small enough to be portable and fit easily into the back of any 4×4 vehicle.
Operation is simple:
- Connect the 2 RED hoses and place the free end of the inlet into the water source.
- Connect the BLUE hose.
- Switch on and start producing drinking water.
Safe, fresh drinking water is now being delivered from the product hose.
Séon RO Seawolf purifies seawater using a 2-stage process. The raw water is first processed through a carbon block filter cartridge to remove the heaviest of contaminants from the water and protect later stages of the system. This is followed by twin Reverse Osmosis pressure vessels operating at 8-900 psi which separates the pure water.
An energy recovery system is integral to achieve the high pressures required for the RO Membranes to desalinate seawater. Water pressure delivered by the feed pump is captured and boosted to the 8-900 psi. The device uses no electricity creating super efficient, low energy operation.
The system utilises a powerful, 12V, self-priming pump powered by a 12v battery providing a safe low voltage with added benefit of multiple charging options (car, mains, solar, generator).
Séon RO Seawolf features the state of the art Pearl Aqua LED disinfection system (As developed for the International Space Station). The Pearl Aqua is virtually unbreakable whilst providing a powerful microbial disinfecting capability helping make Séon one of the toughest portable water purification systems available and leader in its class.
The system is chassis mounted which in turn is housed within a military approved Amazon Case. All components are protected from shock and shaking with a vibration isolation system. The case is fitted with wheels for ease of moving.
A patented filter housing enable fast and simple filter cartridge changes without needing access into case or removal of extra components.
- 12v DC, 32A
- Maximum suction lift: 3m
UVC LED Lamp
- Input Power: 12v DC
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Life 10,000 hours unlimited cycles
- RED FLASH™ 1800
- Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Rechargeable Battery
- 12v 60Ah VRLA Battery
- 220-240V AC input
- 14.6V DC/8A max output
- Production per hour: 60 litres
- Production per battery charge: 120 litres max
- Optimal Water Temperature: 4-35°
- Feed Water Pressure: 150 psi max (10 bar)
- Salt Rejection: 98.6%
- Feed Water Salinity: 35,000ppm NaCl, 25oC
- Product Water Quality: <450ppm
Product Water Certification
- Full system microbiologically tested by UKAS approved laboratory
- RO Membranes NSF and FDA Approved.
- Carbon filter chlorine reduction tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 protocol.
- UVC lamp microbiological testing in accordance with NSF and US EPA drinking water guidelines & tested for NSF/ANSI 372 & 61 compliance.
Ingress Protection Rating: IP65
Compliance: CE / UKCA marked
For our high output, freshwater portable purifier, read about Séon UV