Séon DG is a trailer mounted or stand-alone disinfectant generator that enables the production of a powerful, non-hazardous disinfectant ANK-Neutral Anolyte (ANK) from clean, fresh water direct at source using ‘Séon Water Purification Technology’.
ANK creates logistical resupply resilience whilst reduces cost and risk in the delivery of drinking water and disinfectant requirements in remote locations as a direct replacement to the conventional use of the dangerous chemicals.
Séon DG, when used in conjunction with systems from the Séon family of water purifiers, helps create a full Deployable Water Supply System (DWSS).
- Non-Toxic and hypoallergenic disinfectant
- 80-120 times more powerful than sodium hypochlorite
- For water purification, system disinfection, biological decontaminant
- Only consumables are fresh water, salt and electricity
- Option for Trailer Mounted or Stand-Alone
- Fast set up with minimal training required
Séon DG requires minimal training and can be fully operational within just 10 minutes of set up time. Simply fill from filtered, fresh water source, power up the on-board petrol generator and produce on demand up to 1,800 litres every 24 hours of the non-toxic disinfectant.
Operation is simple:
- Connect the delivery hose from Séon UV (or any other filtered fresh water supply) and start filling the holding tank.
- Switch on the Séon DG system.
- ANK is now being produced.
- Switch on the ANK delivery pump and fill containers as required.
Product ANK can now be used in drinking water dosing systems or neat as a powerful disinfectant for countless other sanitising requirements:
- Water Purification
- Equipment sterilising
- Decontamination (fogging)
- Wound washing
- Food washing
- System and surface cleaning
Hypochlorous acid (ANK) is a safe alternative to chlorine and bleach. ANK is naturally produced by the white blood cells of all mammals. It plays an important role in a mammal’s immune system for killing pathogens through oxidization and chlorination.
Hypochlorous acid (ANK) is a powerful antimicrobial that proves a rapid killing time (it has 80-120 times the killing power using a lower free chlorine concentration than Sodium Hypochlorite). It can destroy mycobacterium, fungi, viruses, bacterial endospores, gram-positive/negative bacteria, including all pathogens currently considered high risk i.e. MRSA, Clostridium difficile, Escherichia coli, norovirus, H5N1 avian flu, H1N1 swine flu, HIV, polio virus, Legionella, Anthrax and currently COVID-19.
ANK disinfectant is extremely safe to use (non-toxic and hypoallergenic) as it does not use any dangerous chemicals to make and does not require any specialist training to use. It is also extremely safe for the environment and can be safely discharged to the ground where it will simply be absorbed back into its constituent components; salt and water.
The disinfectant has many uses including as dosing for water purification, as a wash down surface disinfectant, mist spraying or fogging, hand sanitiser, wound washing, food washing, system and biofilm cleaning. Applications are wide from military and disaster relief water supplies, hospitals, schools, hotels, food production and so on; anywhere a powerful but safe disinfectant is required.
ANK is produced by a integrated Envirolyte® disinfection system. The systems are commissioned by Envirolyte® trained engineers at point of full system commissioning and issued with certificate of conformity.
The systems is housed within the Wananchi ATT-18 All Terrain Trailer or stand alone skid mounted option.
- Power supply: 230v AC
- Total Power: 1.2kw
- Power provided by onboard, petrol generator or any other suitable power outlet.
- Integral 12VDC, waterproof transfer and delivery pumps.
ANK-Neutral Anolyte Properties
- Free Chlorine: 100 to 500ppm
- ORP*: >850mv (*ORP = Oxidising Reduction Potential)
- Drinking water dosing: Recommended residual @ 0.5ppm with ORP >650mv
- Comparable power: 80 to 120 times that of Sodium Hypochlorite
- Contact Time: 30 seconds @ 500ppm to destroy known pathogens.
- Salt consumption: 5-7g per litre of ANK (9-12.6kg per 24 hours continuous operation)
- Material safety: Non-toxic and Hypoallergenic
- Production: 90 litres per hour max (requires 4 hours rest every 20 hours operation)
- Length: 2920 mm
- Width: 1425 mm
- Height: 2100 mm
- Weight – Wet: 1210 kg
- Weight – Dry: 690kg
- Rated Gross Trailer Weight: 1800 kg
- Trailer with soft canopy option, add 110kg for hard canopy.
- Envirolyte® system conforms to EC98/8 and EC03/2032 for placing of biocidal liquids on the market.
- Envirolyte® system NSF/ANSI 61 certified.
- Envirolyte® is approved and listed in the Article 95 of BPR 528/2012 of the European Chemical Agency.
- Envirolyte® anolyte and catholyte claims proven with tests conducted by the National Industrial Fuel Efficiency Service Ltd. (NIFES)
- UKAS approved testing of viable colony counts on contaminated water.
- Envirolyte® anolyte and catholyte approved and registered on New Zealand MPI register.
- System CE/UKCA compliant