Séon UVT was developed utilising proven technology to provide the end user with a robust, durable and simple to use water purification system. Whilst mounted in the Wananchi ATT18 All Terrain Trailer is small enough to be towed by a 4×4 vehicle.
- Fresh water system
- Simple to use
- Up to 3000 litres per hour
- Fast set up
- Trailer mounted
- Integral generator
Operation is simple
- Connect the RED inlet hose and place the free end into the water source.
- Switch On and the pump will start drawing water.
- Drinking water will now from the BLUE hose.
Fresh drinking water is now available on demand; simply open and close the tap on the product hose as you would in a house.
Séon UVT is equipped with a multi-stage filtration system and a powerful variable speed drive feed pump for high volume, pure water production. Chlorine dosing is applied post filtration to ensure safe water storage and to prevent cross contamination after purification.
The system is secured within the Wananchi ATT18 All Terrain Trailer. This military derived trailer enables great mobility, can be towed by most 4×4 utility vehicles and will fit within any humanitarian, expedition or military logistical chain. The system components are secured within a steel perimeter chassis which is protected from shock and vibration on airbag isolation mounts. A choice of canvas or metal canopies protect the equipment from excessive dust and water ingress whilst keeping access simple and weight at a minimum.
The system can be coupled to a base camp water pipe system providing the whole camp with a pressurised water supply. Purified water pressure and volume is high enough to deliver for 8-10 showers all at once.
Actual Operation Data
- Water production rate of up to 57 lpm with fresh filters (may lessen as filters age)
- System Max pressure: 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Water Temperature: 0-50°
- Input power: 240v AC
- Total System Power: 1.3 Kw
- Dosing Tank Capacity: 28 Litres
- Input Power: 240v AC, 1.1kw
- Variable Speedrive; soft start and stop
- Set Pressure: 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Maximum suction lift: 8m
- Manual Priming via priming tap
- 8 x UVC LED Modules
- Input power: 12v DC, 8A
- Life 10,000 hours; infinite cycles
- Glass reinforced pressure vessels
- Automated backwash cycle
- Maximum pressure: 50psi (3.5 bar)
- Input Power: 5.0VDC 1000mA
Dosing Pump (Programmable)
- Maximum pressure: 261 psi (18 bar)
- Stroke frequency: 120 per minute
- Max stroke volume: 0.55 m/l per pulse
- Input Power: 240v AC 16W
Overall Physical Data
- Length (to tip of A-frame): 2920 mm
- Width: 1425 mm
- Height: 2100 mm
- Weight – Soft Canopy: 1320 kg
- Weight – Hard Canopy: 1430 kg
- Ground Clearance: 570mm
Product Water Certification
- Membrane filter certified for bacterial retention >Log 7 microbial reduction 99.9999%.
- UVC Lamp disinfection certified for bacterial retention >Log 4 microbial reduction 99.99%.
- UVC lamp microbiological testing in accordance with NSF and EPA drinking water guidelines & tested for NSF/ANSI 372 & 61 compliance.
- Sediment filter media certified NSF/ANSI 61 compliant.
- Carbon filter chlorine taste and odour reduction tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 protocol.
- Membrane filter WRAS/BS6920/FDA Compliant.
- Full system microbiologically tested by UKAS approved laboratory.
Ingress Protection Rating: IP64
Séon UVT can also be purchased without trailer, see our Séon UVC system.
For our sea water capable trailer water purifier, read about Séon TRO Seawolf